We Believe the following statements to be fundamental and foundational to all that call themselves children of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, both Jew and Gentile:
- That the written Word of God (Yahweh), both the Old Testament (Tanak) and New Testament to be the infallible Word of Yahweh,
- That Yahweh is the One true God and that He is the Creator and sustainer of all life and that He truly is Melekh HaOlam, King of the Universe,
- That Jesus The Messiah (Yeshua HaMashiach) is the Word of Yahweh made flesh and only by the shedding of His innocent blood is there remission of sins,
- That salvation is by grace through faith in Yeshua’s work at Calvary,
- That Yeshua was born of a virgin, conceived by Ruach HaQodesh (the Holy Spirit) and that He was without sin but became sin and died, was buried and resurrected,
- That Yeshua is now seated at the right hand of the Father and that He is the Lamb of Yahweh that takes away the sins of the world. That he is the baptizer or immerser in the Holy Spirit. He is our High Priest, interceding for us right now and He is our soon coming King,
- That for us, like Paul, there must always be but one God, the Father, and but one Lord, Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah and that walking after Him requires the indwelling presence and empowerment of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.